Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Coffee Thoughts ...



I will not hide my Happiness fearing a jinxing eye. I will not avoid speaking about amazement in my life. I will not claim things nor speak creeps to nurture void gossip. I will spoil, spread & share all the love and warmth within me fearlessly no matter the consequences ... I will smile in your face coz its contagious and it also maintain my wrinkles lifted. I will not give myself hard time even if the world is full of miseries. I will celebrate daily being young, beautiful and Alive. And most of all, I will not give an ear to bad mouths nor elementary mediocre speeches. Yes, am self-content and not afraid to spend time alone. There is nothing more liberating and joyful than wanting you rather than needing you. And NO, I will not hide my cellulite to look good infront of you. 


No comments: