Wednesday, January 09, 2013

iPain


its been a year of pain
its been a year of a struggling "self"
my foot hurt, my ankle hurt, my bone hurt, my heart hurt and my brain hurt
my mind hurt and being in love hurt
its not dramatic, its simply painful
sadness take over and make room for more pain
i am growing with a smile of pain, with a laugh of pain and aching feelings
i adapt, i adapt till its impossible for extra adaptation 
i surprise myself and adapt further
my knees hurt, my hands hurt, my arms hurt
i accept reality, i accept reality till reality itself dissolve
i sink in grandiose ideas till they fold, till they becomes flame, till they burn me
i vanish and disappear in fantasies of my own creation
i wake up and my eyes hurt, my ears hurt, my lashes hurt
i eat whenever am in pain and more pain follow
i lost the right sentences and only the word 'pain' remain

No comments: