Monday, March 30, 2015

a dream inside a dream in a Ludus ...



“You looked younger, whiter, wearing that leather pant, laying on ur stomach near the balcony on a sunny day. I unzip your magnificent fashionable fabric and start playing in that firm white ass .. I keep playing till you roll yourself and cum in your favorite hat and here I scream about my facial protein that you just wasted “ … I open my eyes to find myself rolled in your arms and while being sleepy, I speak :” I had a dream about you” … then I fade back to my hazy space and get hook up inside another bad dream that I scream a big NO and get spin and suffocating … I choke and fold within and cry while my eyes still closed … you hold me and whisper that its ok and let me fall back into the dream loop and I find myself awakened on your fingers playing my Venus… 


No comments: