Monday, March 30, 2015

Lusting over Ludus ...




All those morning photos exchange, for a mood, for a boost, for a sneak of a naked beat of a chest, of a rib, of an arm and a fashion pick. I smile, I grin and I open my chin to capture the scene at my end and fantasize of our next battle over the Ludus court. I shall warm well my bare fists to slap and bite your ass cheeks to hear your cracking laughs of this ticklish child within. I like to keep your juice on, I won’t wash it off, I won’t run to shower, I will carry it for a day or two , this sticky dry elixir liquid leaving this trace once and for all in my head.

I text you in details how I want to have you, how I want to conquer you without conquering you coz it ain’t a conquest, how I want to be sensual with you, how I wanna glide between your legs, Up back to your Torso, crossing your trimmed chest, friction with your teenager hands, how I want to blend my Caramel shade with your ginger skin. I reveal on how I want you to touch me, how I want you to lust me, how I want you to rub against me till I freckle. I even want you to smile when you read my lips spelling those words. I will gaze at you while you carelessly read a book or napping or just daydreaming over the ceiling. I am lusting annoying you while you being serious. I am lusting smelling you over and over till there is nothing more to smell. I would carry your fermon, your sweat, your cum and let the Candles burn upon our Lust. How Can one sleep when in a state of Lust? I will chase my shadow to exhaust the eternal Lust but I know the later will exhaust me and win that I wouldn’t dare to take a medicine for cure. 

No comments: