Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Lip-Mapper ...





You scoop my face between your palms as if gathering water drops fearing it leaks away. You softly hold my neck and gently approach your figure once you get the approval signal from my eyes that I desire this collision as much as you do. You close your eyes. I close my eyes too. You inhale me first and exhale heat drying my lips that you soak wet later. Your mouth crawl slowly across mine from far east corner to the present west. It gently depart the north & south to ooze its first smooch. Your palms moves downward my spine and get a good grip of my back and we dive into more fierce kissing that sounds like recurrent sea waves slapping the shore and tiding back. You then penetrate my mouth like a hasty animal, you lick my teeth, my gums and inner labia. You fuck my uvula and keep me wandering feeling tickled. You scrub your tongue across mine creating this tingling friction. You speed down  as your  tongue tango mine and both twirl over the sound of soaked wetness.
You never get enough of kissing, you endlessly devour me …


..To be continued..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wawwww!!! Who r u !! How can u describe these details ?!