Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Your cum لا يزال في حلقي ...




Over charged yet holding yourself as you master prolonged pleasure, you lean over me and whisper “Lets snow ball”. I giggle as i knew what you had in mind. You remain on top as I was your prey in lust. Your face shrink and expand expressions of silent moans like a quantum force of thrust while you conquer Venus in acceleration, in moderation, in slow motion then rotate. You ask me to be ready. I open my mouth. You score.
You gush your milk, I catch while resisting the temptation of swallowing, You join for the kiss of victory where I push the spunk to your mouth. You pour it back to mine and we exchange the elixir of youth over a set of 4 swings. I swallow a bit in between, I cheat , I know, but who cares. At last, I smash half of the potion, you grip, swallow then we laugh out loud. I pause and sink in a concern for my anti-wrinkle dose that went in vain flushed away thru our throats. You look me in the eyes and speak "Rest assured, next round will jerk at your face"

...... and then you claim am a Filthy Bitch? ضحكة رقيعة

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked it so much. It is so alive.