Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Orgasm ...



جسد النعناع برائحة المسك الأبيض


You arch your back. You close your eyes. You Throb. You moan like an aching dog. You open your eyes. You resist 1st wave. 2nd wave. Your beast prevail. You seek. You buildup your greed. You hold your breath and stroke yourself fiercely. You change position. Once you want a view that drive you more crazy. Once you want to be that wounded animal. Once with eyes wide open witnessing how I wank so you start wanking. Once you wanna fuck hard. Once you wanna tribb over my juice that you fancy. Once You slap me and order submission. Once you get harder when I say "You Dog". I give you that وش النياكة that madden you. You call me أوسخ شرموطة so I start telling you in details how I will fuck you with the strapon, how you will beg me not to stop coz I will stop, how you will kneel to my weapon and plead so I fuck your tight arse again. You procrastinate 3rd wave till your balls hurt. I dare you. I rub myself unceremoniously to tease you. Your face is steamed. 

The Phone ring, you gasp: Cock blockeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. 

You ask: where you want my milk, Your face? Your feet? or in a cup to freeze? 

I take my time to think like a legendary علقة: Cum on my freshly painted toes.  

You: Say "Please" 

Me ( with that صوت مبحوح) : "You Dog" 

You then scream and start your gun-shoot ... 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really really wawwww!!!